The Short Stay School for Norfolk is governed by a Governing Board comprising representatives from staff, parents, local schools and the wider community.
We have a main Governing Board which meets twice each term and one subcommittee which meets monthly, concentrating on:
- Academic standards
- Quality of Curriculum and Teaching and Learning
- Pupil development and behaviour
In addition there are nominated Governors with specific areas of responsibility.
As the Short Stay School for Norfolk is part of Engage Multi-Academy Trust, a Director also attends each Governing Board meeting.
- Local Governing Body SSSfN 2016-17
- Register of Business and Pecuniary Interests
- SSSfN LGB Structure
- Governor Attendance 2014-15
- Governor Attendance 2015-16
- Governor Attendance 2016-17